Timeline of Wilhelm Schmerbeck GmbH
Recertification DIN EN ISO 9001:20152017
The present quality management system was conformed to the standards of DIN EN ISO 9001:20015.
On 01.01.2016, Mr. Jürgen Feld retires from the management and will now support the company in his function as advisory board.
Change in management2011
Since January 1st, Mrs. Yvonne Feld is also part of the management.
DIN EN ISO 9001:20082009
In 2009, another modification was necessary in order to meet the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
On 24.07.2006 Mrs. Yvonne Feld also became shareholder of the Wilhelm Schmerbeck GmbH & Co. KG.
DIN EN ISO 9001:20002002
In 2002, our QM-System was conformed to the standards of DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
Certification to DIN EN ISO 90021997
In 1997, a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9002 was introduced, certified by Lloyds Register.
Joining the Management1994
Mrs. Barbara Feld, shareholder of the Wilhelm Schmerbeck GmbH & Co. KG - together with her father Hans Schmerbeck -, was entitled managing director on 01.03.1994.
Separation of the company1981
In 1981, the company was separated into the Wilhelm Schmerbeck & Co. KG as holding company and the Wilhelm Schmerbeck GmbH as operational institution.Furthermore, a new warehouse was built since the storage capacities had been exhausted.
Joining the company1977
On 01.02.1977 Mr. Jürgen Feld joined the Wilhelm Schmerbeck GmbH as graduate economist. He was then entitled managing director of the company in 1981.
New company premises1962
A growing clientele and extended business operations caused serious problems of space. On 01.11.1962 the company moved into the new premises, Schöntaler Weg 5.
After Mr. Wilhelm Schmerbeck died in 1958, the company was taken over by his son Hans Schmerbeck.
On May 1st, the Wilhelm Schmerbeck KG was founded by Mr. Wilhelm Schmerbeck. Partner with limited liability was his wife Marie. The small company premises were located in the partents´ home, Breitenteich 8.